A buyer persona is a written description of the real person who buys, or might buy, products like the ones you market, based on educated speculation and what you’ve learned from interviews with real buyers.
It’s a common error … marketers and business owners mistake themselves for their ideal customer.
A strategy is developed, copy is written, and materials are created – without analyzing who, exactly, is the target. Who are we trying to reach? What do they care about? Why do they need our product?
Our customized persona workshops help you:
- Understand key customer characteristics, including needs, concerns, motivations and pain points (not yours or your marketing team's – theirs)
- Recognize the difference between influencers and decision-makers
- Identify important tips to land an interview with a current customer
- Develop a customer interview script to get worthwhile results
- Appreciate the questions each buyer persona asks at different stages of the sales funnel
To learn more about developing your buyer personas, get in touch for more information about our approach.