Polaris continues to go above and beyond as an agency partner on the S. Pellegrino brand. They are quick to react to projects , always very organized and on budget. They are also very personable! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for insightful public relations support on their brands.
Six years ago, Nestlé Waters Canada hired Polaris Marketing and PR to raise awareness for the S.Pellegrino Almost Famous Chef Competition. The partnership continues today on projects including the S. Pellegrino Cooking Cup, S. Pellegrino Young Chef, Italian Talents, the World’s 50 Best Restaurants, TASTE Toronto, and more.
Connect S. Pellegrino with the Canadian culinary community and position the brand as the perfect accompaniment to a fine dining experience.
- Revamped PR strategy to secure significantly more earned media coverage before, during and after the S. Pellegrino Almost Famous Chef Competition in Canada
- Created a digital recipe book to attract interest from the “foodie” target market while providing a useful asset to bloggers and legacy media
- Produced an editorial video to drive earned media coverage with online editors and bloggers
- Partnered with the Canadian Opera Company to build a stronger relationship between the COC and the S. Pellegrino sales team, while solidifying relationships with key food bloggers
- Built relationships with leading food & beverage media including Lucy Waverman, Bonnie Stern, Jacob Richler and Margaret Swaine